Newton Product Partnerships Drive Waterproofing Growth
Strong partnerships are vital for any business to make continuous improvements to their products and services, which is why Newton Waterproofing, the UK’s leading independent designers and suppliers of guaranteed waterproofing systems, has partnered with nine leading manufacturers who are experts in their individual areas of waterproofing.
The partnerships include some of Europe’s and the United Kingdom’s leading manufacturers of specialist waterproofing products, ensuring that they are available directly to Newton’s customers. These include:
- Proctor Group – market-leading Scottish manufacturers of high-performance ground gas barriers, preventing hazardous gases and contaminants from causing harm to property occupants, as well as acting as a damp-proof membrane.
- Ardex – an independent, family-owned manufacturer of high-performance flooring and tiling products. The partnership enables Newton to supply an entire range of floor screeds, concrete repair products, smoothing and levelling compounds, and damp-proof membranes.
- Diasen – an innovative company based in Italy have supplied Newton with their green construction solutions for years. Diasen develops new products by pushing product innovation in the direction of environmental sustainability.
- Hauff-Technik – one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of reliable sealing systems for cable, pipe, and line entries, supply Newton with their innovative, purpose-made range of mechanical sealing systems which provide absolute tightness against water and gas.
- RiveStop – Newton is pleased to act as the licensed partner for the unique and patented RiveStop system in the UK, providing their customers with a patented method for sealing tie-bolt holes in concrete walls, delivering massive time and cost savings compared to traditional methods.
As well as their strong and often exclusive partnerships, Newton Waterproofing also act as distributors for several leading suppliers, the first of which is Tarmac, the UK’s leading sustainable building materials business.
Tarmac offer a diverse range of solutions for the UK construction sector, and as a distributor, Newton can supply its range of non-shrink construction grouts, high-performance repair concretes and the Limelite range of breathable renovating plasters.
Newton is also proud to be the exclusive UK distributor for Belgium-based injection resin specialists TRADECC, having forged the partnership in 2019.
As well as its own range of high-quality waterproofing products, Newton can provide UK customers with access to the entire TRADECC range of specialist injection resins for water sealing, soil consolidation, structural repair and concrete repair.
Lastly, Newton is also a distribution partner for Rawlplug, the company responsible for the invention of the first ever wall plug in 1910. As a distribution partner, Newton has access to a portfolio of more than 30,000 products, suitable for areas of construction including roofwork, joinery, roads and bridges, steel, concrete and civil engineering structures and interior finishings.
A Comprehensive Offering
Newton Waterproofing Managing Director Warren Muschialli comments: “With each of these partnerships, we are able to grow our product portfolio to cover a wide range of waterproofing and construction areas, creating a well-rounded offering to our customers.
“We’ve got decades of waterproofing experience behind us, and that, combined with the expertise and high-quality products of our many partners and suppliers, positions us as the go-to company in the UK for all your waterproofing needs.”